Sunday, February 21, 2010

this is why I suck at blogging. brain dump.

I really do want to be better at keeping my blog. I have some good things to say.
I turned 23 in January. Dinner at Carrabas with my besties, and otherwise uneventful. I don't think I'm as mad about 23 as I thought I was going to be.
I'd love to let everyone know exactly what I think about the Biggest Loser, but my roommates are too cheap to let us have DVR. I swear this will be resolved next year.
Still training for the Salt Lake Marathon. Not sure how I let Megan talk me into this one, but it worries me. She may have some sort of Jedi mind-trick abilities I'm not yet aware of.
My life has been taken over the 2010 U.S. Census. I should be happy. I was chosen as team leader for UVU's Bateman team to compete in the PRSSA 2010 National Bateman Competition. I've also acted as the creative director of the campaign, from logo, to branding, to ensuring the visual messages were always clear. Sort of fun and exciting, but more than a little bit stressful and demanding on my Tuesday/Thursday schedule.
The most significant thing that happened to me this week: I ate free JDawg's, at Wolverine Wednesday on campus. This turned out to be a very costly mistake. I thought free meant it was a good idea. Free = the hardest most disgusting 4 mile run of my life. It was supposed to be my easy day. Instead, at .84 miles I felt like throwing up, and was sweating profusely. I will never eat JDawg's again.
Midterms has already come and gone, not sure how I feel about that.
Six days left of the Census campaign.
I got picked to be one of seven PR students to go on a school-sponsored trip to Manhattan in March...just found out we'll be staying in the Marriott Marquis in Times Square, NBD. We leave March 17th...
Still working on finding an internship, I really hope to find something in San Diego. We'll see how that goes.
I love watching the Olympic games. Very mesmerizing. Picture a small child watching Disney cartoons. That's me.
Apolo Anton Ohno is amazing. But still a tool. That small hairy distraction on your face needs to go. Look at him.

I tweeted this early this week, but I restate it because of its importance. If anyone ever finds me in aisle six of WalMart, 17 months prego, hoarding yet to be paid for powdered doughnuts, whilst wearing an oversized BYU sweatshirt and making my acne-prone husband carry our other dirty-faced infant, shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment