Monday, September 27, 2010

keaton andre'

Keaton Andre' Anderson
was born September 21, 2010 at 5:12 a.m.

I know everyone says this, but I really do have the most darling nephews in the world. And he is just barely 24 hours old here, and he doesn't even look like an alien.
THAT is good baby-making.


I wasn't able to go to bed until 2:00a.m. Monday night
(thanks for nothing Professor Barron, your class is really terrible.)
and then woke up to Holly banging on my bedroom window thirty minutes after I'd gone to bed. We picked up Andre', picked up Wendy's, and headed over to the hospital. After a series of VERY fortunate events (I will spare you the details which my sister did not do here) bebis Keaton arrived safe and sound, breathing on his own, at 5:30.


Later that day, I played single mom to two munchkins, had a sleepover, watched Wall-E, made breakfast, and drove a minivan. and I would do it all over again. maybe.

P.S. I named him. After my high school crush/boyfriend Keeton Little, while we were having lunch at Carl's Jr.
Oh, memories.
(I can't remember if we actually "dated", which is probably not a good sign. but we did kiss. that is all that matters.)

3 comments:

  1. You are freaking hilarious! I kind of like that spelling of his name better…you left that minor detail out. Thanks for playing mom for a night and a morning! I really really appreciated that and NEEDED it. Love you Xan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesn't make any sense, but this post made me miss living with you like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxy!!! He is adorable!! I love the photos!! P.S. When can I see you??? Frozen yogurt this week???

    ReplyDelete