Thursday, November 18, 2010

we're in a recession folks


I've been slowly catching on to a growing hair trend: the hair melt aka ombre hair.
at first I really didn't think I liked it that much, but, I do.

it doesn't look like regrowth (okay it totally does),
but rather sunkissed tresses. Amazing how trends
can change your perspective. I am so hip.


I'm totally having this done to my hair tomorrow. I'm copying Richelle. Kind of.
If you really don't want me to, stop me by tomorrow.
The best part is I will let it grow out and save monies an no one will know the difference.

I am poor.

5 comments:

  1. youre copying me. who is richelle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I hated this trend at first too...I'm still not sure how I feel about it but love that I can let my highlights go a little longer now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments made my day:) I think you should totally go for it! I can't wait to see it on you....you can pull off anything:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well lets see the pictures lady!!! and i want to see this boy. THE END.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm certain if you did this, it is lovely. And thank you for not making your blog music automatic/mandatory. Good job.

    ReplyDelete