Tuesday, February 1, 2011

my toes are froze


Seven. seven degrees. feels like, -5. every year, winter comes to Utah. and every year, I am surprised that I have lived here in these types of conditions for four years. am I even required to leave the house in these types of conditions? because I don't want to.

also, just barely saw a runner outside, 12:30am in Provo. regardless of what time of day, or what time of year, someone is ALWAYS out for a run in Provo. kind of absurd. very predictable.

4 comments:

  1. One word: FROSTBITE! That's how I felt yesterday morning when I went running at 6:30am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes you want to be back in cali i bet :) logan has to be the coldest place i've ever been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, well is was -14 up at park city.. i was working.. and i froze!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaclyn, that would be funny if you were the person that roxanne see freexing outside her window... haha. what a picture... well, roxanne i remember when holly lived in logan and almost died. oh well. love you!

    ReplyDelete