Thursday, May 13, 2010

just a little kitty in the big city

last Sunday, I moved to San Diego. all by myself.
I drove 11 hours, by myself, which was okay, because my Dad said he would pray for me.
Thanks Dad.

and just like he said I would be, I was fine. I detached myself from my mother's apron strings, got myself some 32oz Diet Cokes along the way, some peanut m&m's, Megan's mixed CD she made just for me, and I was on my way.

I'm living in San Diego with my darling friend Brittany Pierce's family until she gets here in June, and then we will be roomies.

I'm interning at a public relations/advertising agency called j. simms agency in downtown--about a 25 minute commute.

This is my view. I LOVE it.I will only be working part-time, so I also have applied at my favorites.

J. Crizzle, Anthropologie, and Pottery Barn. I will let you know how it goes, mainly for the discount I'll be helping you out with.

just since being here, I've already settled into a little bebis routine.
I love routines.

I located the closest 7-11's to work and to home-- check.
mapped out 4 and 5 mile run routes from the house -- check.
grocery shopped for my favorite things
  • diet cokes
  • kashi cereal
  • lean wraps
  • bananas
  • and peanut butter)
and settled into bed by 10:30 watching all good things on hulu.

parenthood, modern family, friday night lights, the marriage ref, LOST--
it's going to be a very busy summer.

so who is going to come visit?

(Mike- I don't care what you say I am a sophisticated kitty who happens to like bunny food. but I will try a fish burrito if it makes you happy. only because kitties are supposed to like fish.)


2 comments:

  1. maybe the real question is when are you going to come and visit me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME ME ME. I want to come visit you. ASAP. I'm jealous of your view. I still have the poo plant smell. A pretty view, but the worst smell in the whole world come 3PM.

    ReplyDelete