Saturday, June 26, 2010

beckham who?

I'm really disappointed that the World Cup is over for me. For a number of reasons. Mostly because I'm so patriotic. Duh.

I knew that soccer players were muscular...athletic...good looking. But I've always thought that the soccer hotties were euro-centric. Or that no one would ever trump Becks.

Boy was I wrong. While watching the FIFA World Cup, something miraculous happened. My eyes were open to an entire new generation of deliciousness. Miss Shavs Lewis, we think alike.

I know I'm a sucker for a baseball uni, but let's be serious for a minute. Does it get any better than Carlos Bocanegra and Benny Feilhaber?



I ain't no fortune teller, but move on over Becks. We've got new boys in town, and I bet they look really really good in Armani underwear.

4 comments:

  1. oh hey boys...

    that pic of my boyf benny is my wallper on my comp.

    im NOT obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE hilarious! Super hot, I have to agree! ESPESCIALLY in Armani underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you don't know me but looks like you're friends with SHAVS. Maybe you can help... I paid her for a painting 7 mos ago and I guess she thinks she can just keep my money... not too happy about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm! yuuuuuuuuuummy! i like Mr. Right.

    ReplyDelete